A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monica Lopez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Monica Lopez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Monica Lopez, MD is board certified in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lopez graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Lopez has 4 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Joseph Hospital
- Ben Taub General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monica Esperanza Lopez MD is a female Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Monica E. Lopez practice?
- Dr. Monica Lopez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Monica Lopez practices Surgery and Pediatric Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Surgeons and Houston Pediatric Surgeons.