A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monica Eigelberger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Monica Eigelberger, General Surgeon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eigelberger
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Eigelberger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Monica Eigelberger, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Endocrine Surgical Procedures (Endocrine Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Eigelberger graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Eigelberger has 5 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monica Sue Eigelberger MD is a female Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Monica S. Eigelberger practice?
- Dr. Monica Eigelberger has 1 office location.
Dr. Monica Eigelberger practices Surgery near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Surgeons.