Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

|  Great surgeon  |  show details
by Candise on Sep 26th, 2014

This doctor is focus, honest with her patients. She performs like a champ in doing her job. You can tell she loves what she is doing. When she did my procedure I had no pain, very clean just excellent work. Simply the best surgeon. Thank you!!!

|  Gallbladder Surgery Consult  |  show details
by Amanda on May 7th, 2014

I think Dr. Eigelberger was very helpful and explained to me what I am to expect during and after surgery. I appreciate her understanding since this is my first surgery and am very worried. she helped me relax and she was very nice. I haven't had my surgery yet but I am very happy with my appointment. I was upset regarding the wait time though. my appointment was 10:15 I was there at 10 am I didn't see Dr. Eigelberger until 10:40 or possibly 10:45. I did not like the wait but the patient before me did not have there paperwork ready. So it wasn't technically the offices fault. I still recommended Dr. Eigelberger.

|  Dr. Eigelberger patient  |  show details
by Anonymous on Jul 24th, 2013

Dr. Eigelberger performed my hernia surgery. The negative part of my experience was the pre op and post op appointments. During the pre op , Dr. Eigelberger spent very little time explaining to me how the procedure would work, what I could expect post surgery, what I could expect of the mesh material, what the material of the mesh was. She did not review my x ray sheets with me. It was an odd appointment and I walked away feeling a bit unnerved but chalked it up to feeling nervous about the surgery. At my post op appointment Dr. Eigelberger did not bring any paperwork or patient file with her into the examining room. She brought a clipboard with a blank piece of ripped paper. I had several questions for her (the size of the mesh, the location of the hernia, the pains I was feeling in my stomach, the bloating, etc) that she was unable to answer. She finally excused herself and went to her office to retrieve her paperwork. When she returned she answered my questions in an accusatory, abrupt and impatient manner. I did not feel like my questions were obscure or odd question by any stretch of the imagination. Unfortunately I was disappointed by her office manner. She was very flippant and acted as though I was not worthy of her time.

|  Post Surgery follow up  |  show details
Apr 9th, 2012

Called my surgeon due to some difficulty I was having post surgery - Saw Dr. Eigelberger instead of surgery doctor due to availability. Her unsympathetic response was "you pass the visual test". Visual test? since when does a visual test encompass a full evaluation of a patients symptoms and issues? Felt like I was being "dismissed" and my issues were not important enough to warrant her time. While I do not propose to judge her on her surgery skills, her patient manner was lacking.

|  Great Surgeon !  |  show details
Nov 15th, 2010

Dr. Eigelberger is a compasionate and skillful surgeon I would recommend to my family and friends. After visiting numreous surgeons, she was the one who took time to answer all my questions adn made certain I understood the surgery. She was recommended for her skills but what amazaed me was that she was very perosnable and caring.

|  show details
Nov 13th, 2010

Dr. Eigelberger really listened to my concerns regarding my breast cancer and helped me make the best decision regarding my treatment. My cosmetic outcome was excellent.

|  Breast Surgeon  |  show details
by Randi G at Insider Pages on Oct 23rd, 2010 on insiderpages.com

Dr Eigelberger was my surgeon for my mastectomy. She was very patient and understanding through a very tough time. She informed me on everyt...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com