A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monica Escarzaga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Monica Escarzaga is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Escarzaga
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Escarzaga Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Monica Escarzaga, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Escarzaga graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Escarzaga has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- Select Specialty Hospital-Phoenix
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monica Escarzaga FACC and MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Monica Escarzaga practice?
- Dr. Monica Escarzaga has 1 office location.
Dr. Monica Escarzaga practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists and Phoenix Cardiologists.