A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monica Escarzaga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Monica Escarzaga is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Monica Escarzaga, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Escarzaga graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Escarzaga has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- Select Specialty Hospital-Phoenix
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monica M Escarzaga FACC and MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Monica M. Escarzaga practice?
- Dr. Monica Escarzaga has 6 office locations.
Dr. Monica Escarzaga practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ and Tempe, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists and Phoenix Cardiologists.