A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monica Escarzaga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Monica Escarzaga, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Escarzaga graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Escarzaga has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- ST Joseph`s Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Escarzaga accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 5 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans