Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Monica Escarzaga
Dr. Monica Escarzaga, MD, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ, with another office in Phoenix, AZ. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Escarzaga is affiliated with Dignity Health St Joseph's Hospital & Medical Center, Presbyterian Hospital and Kaseman Presbyterian Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Monica Escarzaga has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Monica Escarzaga is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.
Dr. Jagruti Patel
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Phoenix, AZ 0 mi11
Dr. Richard Robbins
Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Phoenix, AZ 0 mi37
Dr. Christian Rainer
Phoenix, AZ 0 mi33