A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monica Fonseca-Aten:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fonseca-Aten
Shingles Patient Education Patient education guide to shingles or herpes zoster, more commonly known as chickenpox which is a painful rash condition.Before Visiting Dr. Fonseca-Aten Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Monica Fonseca-Aten, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fonseca-Aten graduated from Universidad De Costa Rica, San Jose.
Dr. Fonseca-Aten has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
- UT Southwestern St Paul Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monica Maria Fonseca-Aten MD is a female Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Monica M. Fonseca-Aten practice?
- Dr. Monica Fonseca-Aten has 1 office location.
Dr. Monica Fonseca-Aten practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Plano, TX.
See Plano Pediatricians and Plano Pediatric Specialists.