Dr. Monica Forth MD Patient Reviews

September 7th, 2016
Avoid this Dr.
Chose this doctor due to proximity and speed to getting an appointment. This should have been a warning sign. Booked an appointment for a physical since it had been 5 + years since my last and it's the one thing the health insurance companies do cover. The Dr came into my room asking if I had any questions, therefore asked a few. She coded my visit as a "diagnosis visit" instead of a "physical" resulting in me paying instead of the insurance covering. The wait to see the doctor was long. Avoid the doctor apparently is out for her own pocket.

December 25th, 2015
The nurse was wonderful, but doctor didn't even check my vitals. Would never see her again. Highly disappointed!!!!!!!

November 19th, 2015
One word: awful!

July 14th, 2015
I love her professionalism, she always took the time to explain my diagnosis in detail, she's a great Doctor.

May 19th, 2015
Dr Forth was my 1st PCP when I moved to VA. She has been the only Dr that made sure she was precise in her diagnosis. I am looking to reconnect with Dr Forth!

September 18th, 2014
I love going to her, she is very detailed and precise.

April 21st, 2014
I was seeing a male MD at the same practice that I wasn't that comfortable with. I had to make an appt when I had gotten sick and the male MD couldn't see me that day, but Dr. Forth was able to and she was the one who treated me that day. She was thorough and caring. After the appt she sent me a letter to follow up and encourage me to keep up with my health and that she had hoped my son's upcoming surgery would be alright. On top of being smart and articulate, she even made a point to mention my family and that was the first time I've ever seen an MD do that. I switched to her immediately and I have not been sorry for that. She looks at the whole picture of the patient which many MDs do not do. She is extremely knowledgeable and professional. I'm a nurse by profession and I'm so glad that I found Dr. Forth. Anyone else would be too!

July 26th, 2012
A Physican who cares about you.
Dr.Forth is what a family physican that goes beyond, the information on your chart, to understand the indivual needs of her patients.