Dr. Monica Gaupp Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Monica Gaupp?

Childhood Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Monica Gaupp?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 10th, 2016

Fantastic caring doctor and staff. We could not be more pleased.

October 20th, 2015

Excellent pediatrician and overall practice! Dr. Gaupp is very knowledgable and staff extremely friendly with excellent follow-up. Have always helped when needed in a very efficient manner!

February 10th, 2012

Wonderful Pediatrician

To find a physican that compares to Dr.Gaupp is impossible! Not only do my children like going to see Dr. Gaupp, but knowing I will have my questions answered and feel that she listens to all our concerns is peace of mind you can't find everywhere. Staff is always kind, no billing problems...health care isn't free, and we will gladly pay for services we receive by Dr. Gaupp, as they are completely worth it.

August 9th, 2011

Billing Staff Rated Poor

- Doctor is competent- Had major issues with billing making simple mistakes billing my insurance.-Billing would not admit mistakes and was very rude.

August 4th, 2011

Questionable Billing

We used to love Dr. Gaupp...However, recently, she began some questionable billing practices. During a well-baby checkup, she billed our insurance for two separate office visits. When we questioned it, we were told by her staff it was because she found things "outside the norm" on the well baby check. (Nothing serious, all things she recommended to do nothing about, but just noted on the chart) Still, we were only there for one single standard appointment, and she billed our insurance for two separate appointments. I do not expect a doctor to call us in for a checkup, then bill us for two because they find something to write down while doing the checkup. Isn't that what we were there for?

July 18th, 2011

I love Dr. Gaupp's practice!

Dr. Gaupp was recommended to me by a few different friends who had positive experiences with her and their children. I switched to her when my son was 5 years old, and we have had nothing but an extremely positive experience with her. She relates wonderfully to my son, he adores her ... and he also loves seeing some of the pets she keeps on site. I particularly like that she is a sole provider, that her practice has a "home" atmosphere, and that we never have to wait or be subjected to sick children in a waiting room. My son visits Dr. Gaupp every 3 months due to his condition, and he always looks forward to seeing her.

June 8th, 2011

Dr. Gaupp, works from the basement of her home. You can hear her pug wailing upstairs. She does not relate well to children. She over charges patients. If you question her she will "fire" you from her practice. Many billing companies will not work with her because she fabricates billing. My children did not like her at all. I would not suggest visiting Dr. Gaupp.

December 1st, 2008

I agree on the billing. Upset that she tells you to call if something wrong but then bills you highly for the after hours phone call. Other than that, she is a wonderful doctor.

October 18th, 2008

Uses deceptive billing practices

Be careful when going to this doctor as she bills, bills, bills, even when the service is not medically necessary or provided. We were charged over $3,000 for basically waiting in her office.

May 2nd, 2017