A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monica Gressianu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Monica Gressianu is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Monica Gressianu, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gressianu graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.
Dr. Gressianu has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Clara Maass Medical Center
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monica Terezia Gressianu MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Monica T. Gressianu practice?
- Dr. Monica Gressianu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Monica Gressianu practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Livingston, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, NJ.
See Livingston Internists and Livingston Cardiologists.