A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monica Gressianu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Monica Gressianu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gressianu
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gressianu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Monica Gressianu, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gressianu graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.
Dr. Gressianu has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Clara Maass Medical Center
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monica Terezia Gressianu MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Monica T. Gressianu practice?
- Dr. Monica Gressianu has 1 office location.
Dr. Monica Gressianu practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Livingston, NJ.
See Livingston Internists and Livingston Cardiologists.