A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Monica Gressianu is Excellent. Dr. Gressianu has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Monica Gressianu, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gressianu graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.More Education & Awards
Dr. Gressianu has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Clara Maass Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gressianu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Monica Gressianu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Monica T. Gressianu practice?
Dr. Monica Gressianu practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Roseland, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Livingston, NJ and Newark, NJ.
See Roseland Internists and Roseland Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Monique Gressianu, Dr. Mona Gressianu, Dr. Monika Gressianu