Dr. Monica Harms Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Monica Harms?

January 13th, 2016

Monica Harms is a very compassionate doctor and comfortable bedside manner. She listens well and doesn't rush you or make you feel like you don't matter. It's hard to find a doctor like her. Her follow up call shows how much she cares.

November 2nd, 2015

Dr. Harms is an Amazing Doctor. Her office is not as amazing.

March 19th, 2015

RDH

I love Dr. Harms and I have been a patient of hers for about 7 years. She is the best doctor and I would follow her to the ends of the earth. She switched offices, for reasons that are totally understandable. Funny how the negative reviews came in when she left the other office!

March 10th, 2015

Dr. Harms is the ONLY primary care doctor I will see. Caring and knowledgable

December 18th, 2014

Not only is she a beautiful woman, she is an outstanding member of the medical profession.

December 1st, 2014

I'm Surprised

I'm surprised at the number of good reviews for Dr. Harms. When I saw her she did want to make a proper diagnosis she just wanted to write me prescriptions. The issue I was having was something I've dealt with many times prior. I asked for a culture to be sent to a lab. It took two weeks for me to get the results from her/her office. That is unacceptable for a patient who is in extreme discomfort and if left untreated could develop into a more serious condition. Also I had to wait over an hour to even get into the exam room.

February 9th, 2014

Worst Doctor Ever

Dr. Harms is the worst doctor I've ever been to. I actually switched my health care provider to another doctor after one horrible visit with her. She is condescending, rude and tried to put me on prednisone without any evidence. When my test came back negative, she didn't even call me. Thank God I didn't take her advice or I would have been on that drug for no reason. Avoid her at all cost!

December 12th, 2013

Dr. Harms is a reare find in today's world! She truly cares and follows her patients health! I feel blessed to have found her adn someone that actually cares!

December 10th, 2013

Great doctor who willing to spend time with her patients

Dr. Harms is willing to listen and talk about my problems and explain everything in detail.

October 8th, 2013

Patient of Dr. Harms

Dr. Harms is an amazing Dr.! It took years for me to find a family Dr. that would follow my health and my kids health, actually know us and truly care! She is caring, kind, takes time with you , I can not say enough about her! I highly recommend her!

September 26th, 2013

ONE OF THE BEST

Dr Harms is one of the best doctors you will find in Orange County. She is always there to listen and help. You will not be disappointed.

September 24th, 2013

Wonderful doctor!

I never go to doctors so when I recently got sick I was really nervous about going to her office. Dr. Harms immediately made me feel at ease! She was very warm and caring and answered all of my questions. She discussed different home remedies when I told her I wasn't sure about pills. I would definitely go see her again!