Pediatricians

Springlake, University Terrace
1717 E Bert Kouns Industrial Loop
Shreveport, LA 71105
318-212-2920
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

|  show details
Aug 10th, 2013

Very knowledgable and compassionate doctor. Love Dr Haynes!

|  LOVE DR HAYNES  |  show details
Jul 13th, 2011

LOVE DR HAYNESLOVE DR HAYNESLOVE DR HAYNESLOVE DR HAYNESLOVE DR HAYNES

|  Would never use again!!!  |  show details
Jun 24th, 2011

My little girls went to her for a couple of years when they were first born. I stopped using her b/c I could never get in to see her. It was always another doctor in the same office. Also, my youngest daughter had ear problems and went through several surgeries. Every time we would go in to see her she would always just keep giving different antibiotics and ear drops. Which caused my childs hair to be brittle. And then she would want to see her every two weeks and never fixed the problem. I couldn't afford to pay the balance in full from what the insurance didn't pay and they would not see my child at all. She was never in the room for more than a couple of minutes. I was very unhappy with the professionalism of this doctor. Would never recommend!!!

|  loving this clinic  |  show details
May 13th, 2011

Ok well after this comment, Im very surprised! I love this office!!! The receptionist are amazing to me. Always treat me like they totally understand and really care. They get to know there patients and actually see us walking in and have out charts ready! Very easy to get appoitments. Sometimes there isnt a chance to Haynes on short notice but thats only because shes such an amazing doctor. I feel Dr Haynes is the 1 doctor that acutally talkes my head off and explains everything in detail regarding my children. I have never had an issue with this office. Even her nurses and very intelligent and always the exact information. And when I call and leave messages the nurses are very promt to retunr my call. Everyone there seems like they work very well together. Even if I dont want to feel silly and call and ask stupid questions I can personally email the nurses on the website and within 24 hours they will reply back! I would for sure recommend this office to anyone and everyone!!!!! I LOVE PORTICO PEDIATRICS!!!!!!!!

|  4 kids and happy  |  show details
May 13th, 2011

I have 4 children. Three of which have been with Dr. Haynes since there birth. I have always been very happy with her as well as her ablity to treat and care for my children. There is a wait time, but as with any dr.apts. that is to be expected. After reading the other review, it sounds like the receptionist was having a bad day. I agree that should not have happened, but that receptionist is not the soul responcablity of Dr. Haynes. It is the problem of the whole clinic. So please keep that is mind. I personally have only good to say in reguard to Dr. Haynes and there is and was a reason the other review went to her. She is a wonderful doctor.

|  Dissapointment  |  show details
Jan 28th, 2011

I am a first time mother and I spent a lot of time looking for the doctor whom I would trust to care for my son. I have to say that I was looking for a female who had her own children; I thought that a woman would be more empathetic and provide more genuine care and understanding. I DID NOT find that here. At an appointment you may be brought back to be weighed and measured by the nurse in a somewhat timely fashion, but waiting for Dr. Haynes to come in usually takes at least 15 minutes. When she finally does come in to see the baby it is like she is competing in a doctoring marathon. She checks the baby so fast that it is hard to focus on asking her the questions that I had prepared to ask. There is no relaxed developmental talk, or even an explanation about feedings and such. When leaving her appointments every single time I have gotten into my car feeling like I did not leave as confidently as I should have. I have not felt secure in my son's health status and absolutely have not felt like there was a genuine personal care shown to us by Dr. Haynes.The icing on the cake: I had an appointment today at 9am. because my 5 month old son was sick. I live about 30 minites away from the office (could have easily found a Dr. who was closer but was trying to give Dr. haynes the benefit of the doubt... maybe she had just been super behind and busy on previous dates... there had to be a reason that I had initially chosen her). I got caught behind a wreck at 8:40am on our way there and called the office to let them know that I may be 5 minutes late. They said no problem as long as I made it by 9:30am. I arrived, signed in and sat down. My son's name was called to the receptionist window so I carried him over, figuring there was some insurance question or something. The receptionist proceeded to reprimand me loudly in front fo the entire room full of waiting patiets, and their parents. She told me that Dr. Haynes has a late policy and that she has agreed to see me this one time but if I am ever late again she will not be able to see me. Needless to say, I was humiliated and infuriated. Had my son not needed to be checked out today, I would have asked for the medical records right then and left. Everyone in the room heard her and two women asked me what doctor I was there to see when I sat down... they said they wanted to make a mental note to make sure they would never let anyone become a patient of hers. Treating a patient who is PAYING to be there to see her, and who was barely late like they are a school student in need of some sort of punishment is UNACCEPTABLE and UNPROFESSIONAL. Your first few visits may be acceptable with this doctor... but I will never go back to see Dr. Haynes; I will also try to make sure no one I know ever does either.