A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monica Hlaing:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Monica Hlaing is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Monica Hlaing, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hlaing graduated from Institute Of Medicine I, Yangon.
Dr. Hlaing has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monica Hwie Hlaing MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Monica H. Hlaing practice?
- Dr. Monica Hlaing has 2 office locations.
Dr. Monica Hlaing practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.