A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monica Holzwarth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Monica Holzwarth, Pediatrician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Holzwarth
Specialties & Research
Dr. Monica Holzwarth, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Holzwarth graduated from University of Cincinnati. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Holzwarth has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Northside Hospital
- Children's Healthcare of Atlanta at Scottish Rite
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monica Ellen Holzwarth MD is a female Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Monica E. Holzwarth practice?
- Dr. Monica Holzwarth has 2 office locations.
Dr. Monica Holzwarth practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine near Marietta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Kennesaw, GA.
See Marietta Pediatricians and Marietta Adolescent Specialists.