A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monica Hum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Monica Hum, Surgeon, Colon & Rectal Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Monica Hum, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Fecal Incontinence
- Laproscopic Surgery Laparoscopy
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- anal fissures
- transanal endoscopic microsurgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Hum graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Hum has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Piedmont Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hum accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 22 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Monica A. Hum practice?
Dr. Monica Hum practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Surgeons.