The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- IBS Facts about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Monica Hum
Dr. Monica Hum, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Atlanta, GA. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Colon and Rectal Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Hum is affiliated with Emory University Hospital, Piedmont Newnan Hospital and Henry Medical Center Inc. Dr. Hum has received 10 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Monica Hum has the following 2 specialties
- Colon and Rectal Surgery
Colorectal surgeons are doctors who perform surgery in order to correct problems with the anus, rectum or colon. These physicians perform colonoscopies, and other diagnostic procedures, in order to identify any issues that require surgical intervention....
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Monica Hum is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.
Dr. Peter Barrett
Critical Care Medicine, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Atlanta, GA 0 mi32
Dr. Joseph Miller Jr
Vascular Surgery, Cardiovascular Disease, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Atlanta, GA 0 mi48
Dr. Michael Thompson
Atlanta, GA 0 mi16