Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Monica Hunter
Dr. Monica Hunter, MD, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in Birmingham, AL, with other offices in Birmingham, AL and Cincinnati, OH (and 1 other location). She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine and Cardiology. Dr. Hunter is affiliated with CMH Regional Health System/CLINTON MEMORIAL HOSPITAL, Atrium Medical Center and Butler County Medical Center. Dr. Hunter has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Monica Hunter has the following 4 specialties
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and...
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
Dr. Monica Hunter is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Birmingham, AL.
Dr. Michael Simpson
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology
Birmingham, AL 0 mi42
Dr. Christopher Brian
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Birmingham, AL 0 mi23
Dr. Richard Vest III
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Birmingham, AL 0 mi10