Dr. Monica Martin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Monica Martin?

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Monica Martin?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 11th, 2017

Horrible Doctor and practice. If I would not have taken things into my own hands, my husband would be dead! We were in ER, doctor on call in the practice would not agree to have husband admitted. Had to see specialist the next day. We did. That Doctor sent us immediately to the ER, saying husband should have been admitted the first time. The second time martin'a practice STILL would not admit him. I refused to take husband home. I finally got the house Doctor to admit. Next morning husband had surgery. Soon after he began sepsis. Thank God for Erin, nurse on loan from Northwestern. Her quick thinking and action when I told her my husband had a fever, was shaking/convulsing, and was delirious put her into action and saved his life. It was a harrowing 10 hours before we saw him turn the corner. Two days later we received letters that he and I were being dismissed from the practice.

December 6th, 2016

Very rude, horrible bedside mannor. Anytime a question is asked she response to me as if I'm a child and is extreamly condesending.

September 13th, 2015

I love Dr Martin - I don't like the time it takes for me to get an appointment. This office has changed over the last year. Sometimes I wait too long sitting in the room.

August 4th, 2015

I have always been please with Dr. Martin's work and professionalism

January 30th, 2014

Terrific doctor!

Dr. Martin is a great doctor. She listens and has a sense of humor! She does sometimes have a long wait time - but that is because she is so good!

September 27th, 2013

Worst annual exam ever!

As a muture woman over 60 this is the worst annual exam of my life. Not only what she did but what she didn't do Would not recommend or return ever!

May 8th, 2012

too lax in attempting to diagnose problems. didn't send for tests untilshe realized i had had it (after several repeat visits). oops, yeahthere was something wrong. fine for colds and female exams.

April 28th, 2011

Review covers whole practice

An MRI result stayed in my file for over three months before anyone noticed it and called me to come in. My last appointment was a hit-and-run, with me being told my symptoms were most likely due to being overweight even though I have a chronic health condition. There was no follow-up, even though this is one of their patient 'values'. And today I received a poorly typed, incomplete, and unprofessional collection letter demanding a $20 payment for something - no explanation, just a threat to send my account to their lawyers. Another appointment I had with Vetrone was horrible - I had been sick for four days and when I explained how I was feeling I received a rude glance and the rhetorical question "Four days?" Again, I have a chronic health condition that has been ongoing for 12 years and this wasn't even addressed. Fast food model applied to a medical practice.

February 7th, 2011

Very kind and thorough

Dr. Martin was extremely thorough with me. She took quite a lot of time with me during the initial and follow up visits. When I had a particularly frightening procedure, she even called me over the weekend to let me know all was okay- very kind.

August 1st, 2009

Good doc

I really like the way Dr. Martin puts me at ease; she is friendly and has a great sense of humor which I appreciate in a doctor, since sometimes I can get a little nervous about some of those female exams... She does take the time to listen to me, but she is laid back in her approach. I tend to be a bit of a hypochondriac, and some of my concerns are really nothing substantial, but I feel that if I had a really serious concern that she would address the problem. If you want a doctor who will go overboard on the tiniest concern/issue, she is not for you, but if you want to feel comfortable and relaxed at your doctor visit, she is the person for that. That being said, if you really want the antibiotic or additional tests, she will definitely take care of you on that.

July 24th, 2009

Great Doctor

Dr Doctor Martin is the best i have ever had her bedside manner is great, and she spends the time too listen.

February 10th, 2009

Can't leave my name but opinion is valid

My opinion of Dr. Martin is that she would rather be anywhere else other than in the room with you. When I am explaining the problem she is doing other things (like checking my chart etc.) Multi-tasking is fine, but when I am seeing a doctor I want their full attention. I feel like I should check with another doctor after seeing her. Unless I'm running a fever of 104 and on my knees I will wait for an appt with one of the other doctors. The sad thing about this is the fact I work with 2 other women that go to this practice and they feel the same way.I can't help but hope she retires soon!