Dr. Monica Martin MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.2
  • 11 reviews

December 6th, 2016
Very rude, horrible bedside mannor. Anytime a question is asked she response to me as if I'm a child and is extreamly condesending.

September 13th, 2015
I love Dr Martin - I don't like the time it takes for me to get an appointment. This office has changed over the last year. Sometimes I wait too long sitting in the room.

August 4th, 2015
I have always been please with Dr. Martin's work and professionalism

January 30th, 2014
Terrific doctor!
Dr. Martin is a great doctor. She listens and has a sense of humor! She does sometimes have a long wait time - but that is because she is so good!

September 27th, 2013
Worst annual exam ever!
As a muture woman over 60 this is the worst annual exam of my life. Not only what she did but what she didn't do Would not recommend or return ever!

May 7th, 2012
too lax in attempting to diagnose problems. didn't send for tests untilshe realized i had had it (after several repeat visits). oops, yeahthere was something wrong. fine for colds and female exams.

April 28th, 2011
Review covers whole practice
An MRI result stayed in my file for over three months before anyone noticed it and called me to come in. My last appointment was a hit-and-run, with me being told my symptoms were most likely due to being overweight even though I have a chronic health condition. There was no follow-up, even though this is one of their patient 'values'. And today I received a poorly typed, incomplete, and unprofessional collection letter demanding a $20 payment for something - no explanation, just a threat to send my account to their lawyers. Another appointment I had with Vetrone was horrible - I had been sick for four days and when I explained how I was feeling I received a rude glance and the rhetorical question "Four days?" Again, I have a chronic health condition that has been ongoing for 12 years and this wasn't even addressed. Fast food model applied to a medical practice.

February 7th, 2011
Very kind and thorough
Dr. Martin was extremely thorough with me. She took quite a lot of time with me during the initial and follow up visits. When I had a particularly frightening procedure, she even called me over the weekend to let me know all was okay- very kind.

July 31st, 2009
Good doc
I really like the way Dr. Martin puts me at ease; she is friendly and has a great sense of humor which I appreciate in a doctor, since sometimes I can get a little nervous about some of those female exams... She does take the time to listen to me, but she is laid back in her approach. I tend to be a bit of a hypochondriac, and some of my concerns are really nothing substantial, but I feel that if I had a really serious concern that she would address the problem. If you want a doctor who will go overboard on the tiniest concern/issue, she is not for you, but if you want to feel comfortable and relaxed at your doctor visit, she is the person for that. That being said, if you really want the antibiotic or additional tests, she will definitely take care of you on that.

July 23rd, 2009
Great Doctor
Dr Doctor Martin is the best i have ever had her bedside manner is great, and she spends the time too listen.

February 10th, 2009
Can't leave my name but opinion is valid
My opinion of Dr. Martin is that she would rather be anywhere else other than in the room with you. When I am explaining the problem she is doing other things (like checking my chart etc.) Multi-tasking is fine, but when I am seeing a doctor I want their full attention. I feel like I should check with another doctor after seeing her. Unless I'm running a fever of 104 and on my knees I will wait for an appt with one of the other doctors. The sad thing about this is the fact I work with 2 other women that go to this practice and they feel the same way.I can't help but hope she retires soon!