Learn more about Dr. Monica Koehn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Monica Koehn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Koehn
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Koehn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Monica Koehn, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Koehn graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks.
Dr. Koehn has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital-Marshfield
- Howard Young Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monica A Koehn MD is a female Pediatrician and practices in Pediatrics, Neurology, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Monica A. Koehn practice?
- Dr. Monica Koehn has 1 office location.
Dr. Monica Koehn practices Pediatrics, Neurology, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Marshfield, WI.
See Marshfield Pediatricians and Marshfield Neurologists.