Learn more about Dr. Monica Koehn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Monica Koehn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Koehn
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Koehn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Monica Koehn, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Koehn graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks.
Dr. Koehn has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital-Marshfield
- Howard Young Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monica A Koehn MD is a female Pediatrician and practices in Pediatrics, Neurology, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Monica A. Koehn practice?
- Dr. Monica Koehn has 1 office location.
Dr. Monica Koehn practices Pediatrics, Neurology, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Marshfield, WI.
See Marshfield Pediatricians and Marshfield Neurologists.