A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monica Kogan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Monica Kogan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kogan
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kogan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Monica Kogan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kogan graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kogan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Rush Oak Park Hospital
- Rush University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monica Kogan MD is a female Orthopaedic Pediatric Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Monica Kogan practice?
- Dr. Monica Kogan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Monica Kogan practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Westchester, IL.
See Chicago Orthopedic Surgeons.