A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monica Kraft:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kraft
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kraft Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Monica Kraft, BA, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kraft graduated from University of California at San Francisco. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kraft has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Hospital
- Durham Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monica Kraft BA and MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Monica Kraft practice?
- Dr. Monica Kraft has 1 office location.
Dr. Monica Kraft practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Internists, Tucson Critical Care Practitioners, and Tucson Pulmonologists.