Dr. Monica Kwicklis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Monica Kwicklis?

Posted on November 23rd, 2015

Amazing this woman has a medical degree. Dr. Quacklis is more like it. Horrible diagnostic skills.

Love this doctor

Posted on November 8th, 2012

Dr. Kwicklis has been my GP for about 6 years now. She has helped me through so many things ranging from sore throats to depression, to serious physical injury. She is caring and professional. Three years ago I had an accident and was told by a "specialist" that I would not be able to return to work, Dr. Kwicklis worked with me to get the best care, navigate worker's comp hoops, and I've been back working daily for over a year now. Without her I would probably be miserable and on disability. I owe her my life. You never wait long in the office either.

Posted on October 2nd, 2017