A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monica Walker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Monica Walker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Monica Walker, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Walker graduated from Marshall University , Huntington.
Dr. Walker has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours - Venice Hospital
- Venice Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monica L R Walker MD is a female Dermatologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Monica L. Walker practice?
- Dr. Monica Walker has 1 office location.
Dr. Monica Walker practices Dermatology near Venice, FL.
See Venice Dermatologists.