A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monica Lopez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Monica Lopez is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Monica Lopez, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lopez graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Lopez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Marin General Hospital
- Novato Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monica Lopez MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Monica Lopez practice?
- Dr. Monica Lopez has 3 office locations.
Dr. Monica Lopez practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Greenbrae, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Novato, CA and Berkeley, CA.
See Greenbrae Obstetricians & Gynecologists.