Dr. Monica Lorimer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Monica Lorimer?

Colonoscopy

Colonoscopy

Have you seen Dr. Monica Lorimer?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 22nd, 2015

Gland removal

Dr. Operated on me several years ago, she was personable and surgery went great.

November 7th, 2013

Excellent surgeon

I saw Dr Lorimer at Mount Siana. She is a very classy lady. She took the time to draw me pictures and fully explain what she had to do. She seemed very concerned and acted like i was her most important patient. She did my surgery perfectly. She was concerned at my followup care and always took the time to talk to me and check on me. I saw her this morning and she again made me fell like I was her most important patient. I see other reviews that left things to be desired. To me she was just wonderful. I dont trust many people, but i trust her immensely. Dr if you ever read this, thank you for your care and skill...

November 7th, 2012

10 years ago Dr. Lorimer saved my life. She recognized something other doctors did not and did everything in her power to help me. I am where I am today because of her care.

August 14th, 2012

Worst Dr. I've ever experienced

I have to say that I was not happy having to pay $50.00 for a visit that was only 2 mins. She could have saved our time by by phoning us to say the procedure was 'not possible'. I was flustered because I had to take a day off of work for a 2 minute appointment. She said we could go to another specialist but said "i wouldn't advise you to get your cyst removed, and I wouldn't recommend you seeing another doctor." She also did not shake mine or my daughters hands. She did not bring any records, did not sit down with us, just stood up for 2 minutes. I got the impression she didn't believe my daughter or was either too lazy or preoccupied with her time. The woman who took my daughters blood pressure was more personable than Dr. Lorimer. I would not recommend this Dr. to anyone, and am very disappointed I paid $50.00 for something she could of said over the phone

July 28th, 2012

Mother died under her care

This dr. did a quick operation on my mother for an obstructed bowel. She knew my mother needed extra care and precautions to be sure the internal surgery would heal. She spent less than 1 minute talking to us after the surgery and left for vacation; within a week her partner had to do another surgery. Needless to say, my mother perished within the week.

April 17th, 2015