A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monica Mahajan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mahajan
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Mahajan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahajan graduated from Government Medical College, Jammu & Kashmir, Jammu Kashmir. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Mahajan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Millard Fillmore Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monica Kaur Mahajan MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Monica K. Mahajan practice?
- Dr. Monica Mahajan has 1 office location.
Dr. Monica Mahajan practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Internists and Buffalo Geriatric Doctors.