Learn more about Dr. Monica McDonald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Monica McDonald is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Monica McDonald, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. McDonald graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. McDonald has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Froedtert Hospital
- Columbia Hospital, Inc.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McDonald accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Gundersen Lutheran Health Plan - 4 plans
- Unity Health Plans - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Monica L. McDonald practice?
Dr. Monica McDonald practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Cardiovascular Disease near Billings, MT.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI and Eau Claire, WI.
See Billings Surgeons, Billings Cardiothoracic Surgeons, and Billings Cardiologists.