A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monica McDonald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Monica McDonald is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Monica McDonald, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. McDonald graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. McDonald has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
- Waukesha Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monica Lee McDonald MD is a female Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Monica L. McDonald practice?
- Dr. Monica McDonald has 4 office locations.
Dr. Monica McDonald practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Summit, WI.
See Milwaukee Surgeons and Milwaukee Cardiothoracic Surgeons.