Emergency Physicians

333 Mercy Ave
Merced, CA 95340
209-564-5130
Locations and availability (3)

1.0

|  Judgmental and rude  |  show details
by Amber Leenerts on Mar 13th, 2013

I have never been so appalled in my life . Lastnight my roommate passed out and started to look like she was having a seizure. I ended up calling 911 and during this , my roommate started to say she was okay but I wanted this to be immediately checked out . By the time I got there I had brought her blanket and monkey and pillow I make her feel as comfortable as possible because these are things she has from home (23 years old by the way). So by the time Monica comes in, she make a smart remark as to if the stuffed monkey was really hers or not and started to chuckle as if my roommate having a stuffed monkey was ridiculous. Then a little while later when she asked for my roommate to explain what happened , she immediately interrupted her and told her "ahhh okay let's speak English here and I don't want to hear all of the other stuff here" I was beside myself and wanted to tell her how dare you judge someone with comfort things on top of that stop someone from trying to tell you what happened . And afterwords we were abandoned and asking nurses if we could go and they said yes we don't need a pee test after the fact someone JUST told us we needed one . Then out of no where more nurses come saying they need to do a EKG test and yet again waited forever because the other nurses were having a pow wow . Beyond disappointed for how she treated us in such a serious time . She even had to get the last laugh and tell her to take care of her monkey . Beyond crossing the line and I will never see Dr. Monica M. McMillan again.

|  Worst ER experience  |  show details
Dec 1st, 2011

Left in the ER room for 10 hours, poor bedside manners concerning my condition, diagnosed the obvious end result of my visit after the 10 hours were over.