A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monica Mihalache:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Monica Mihalache, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Monica Mihalache, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Pulmonary Function Test
- Weight Loss
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Mihalache graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Mihalache has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
- Reston Town Center Pediatrics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monica Sorina Mihalache MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Monica S. Mihalache practice?
- Dr. Monica Mihalache has 2 office locations.
Dr. Monica Mihalache practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Fairfax, VA.
See Fairfax Primary Care Doctors.