Learn more about Dr. Monica Mihalache:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Monica Mihalache, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mihalache
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mihalache Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Monica Mihalache, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Pulmonary Function Test
- Weight Loss
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Mihalache graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Mihalache has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
- Reston Town Center Pediatrics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monica Sorina Mihalache MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Monica S. Mihalache practice?
- Dr. Monica Mihalache has 1 office location.
Dr. Monica Mihalache practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Fairfax, VA.
See Fairfax Primary Care Doctors and Fairfax General Practitioners.