A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monica Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Monica Moore is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Monica Moore, MD, MPH is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Ovarian Cysts
- Pelvic Pain
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Moore has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Rush University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monica Annette Moore MD and MPH is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Monica A. Moore practice?
- Dr. Monica Moore has 2 office locations.
Dr. Monica Moore practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Obstetricians & Gynecologists.