A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monica Moreno Daza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Monica Moreno Daza is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Monica Moreno Daza, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Moreno Daza graduated from Universidad Industrial De Santander, Bucaramanga.
Dr. Moreno Daza has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Dixie Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monica P Moreno Daza MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Monica P. Moreno Daza practice?
- Dr. Monica Moreno Daza has 1 office location.
Dr. Monica Moreno Daza practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Saint George, UT.
See Saint George Internists and Saint George Endocrinologists.