Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Monica Morrow
Dr. Monica Morrow, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with another office in New York, NY. She has 41 years of experience. Her specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Morrow is affiliated with Memorial Sloan-Kettering, Fox Chase Cancer Center and Memorial Hospital For Cancer And Allied Diseases. Dr. Morrow has received 5 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Monica Morrow has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...