Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Monica Munteanu
Dr. Monica Munteanu, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hamden, CT, with other offices in New Haven, CT and Bridgeport, CT (and 3 other locations). She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Munteanu is affiliated with Hospital Of Saint Raphael, New Haven CT, Yale-New Haven Hospital and Hospital Of St Raphael. She speaks English.
Dr. Monica Munteanu has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Monica Munteanu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hamden, CT.