A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monica Munteanu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Monica Munteanu is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Munteanu graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.
Dr. Munteanu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital Of St Raphael
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Hospital Of Saint Raphael, New Haven CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monica M C Munteanu MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Monica M. Munteanu practice?
- Dr. Monica Munteanu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Monica Munteanu practices Internal Medicine near Branford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: New Haven, CT.
See Branford Internists.