Family Practitioner
101 Manor Ave
Ste 1
Downingtown, PA 19335
610-269-7656
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Fantastic!  |  show details
by ACS on Oct 5th, 2014

I have been with Gateway Family Practice Downingtown for a very long time. Dr. Norris is by far the best doctor at the practice and the best doctor I have been to in recent years. I trust her accuracy in diagnosis, you never feel rushed, she has a great bedside manner and a wonderful sense of humor - even if she did go to Ursinus! Dr. Norris is a very well rounded, down to earth people person, who seems to enjoy being a doctor. And because of that, it is very difficult to get an appointment with her. The office staff is great! They are hard working and pleasant. Brittany, at the front desk, is an amazing multitasking wizard!

|  Dr Monica Norris is exceptional  |  show details
Sep 12th, 2012

Dr Norris is the most comprehensive and compassionate Physician I know. I have had some serious medical issues lately and she is exceptional in all areas of patient care.

May 31st, 2012

Excellent Dr. Exteremely difficult to get an appointment. There is usually a month long waiting period.

|  Dr. Norris  |  show details
Jan 18th, 2011

Dr. Norris is the best Doctor by far.

by Chris Childers on Mar 1st, 2010

Absolute professional/curteous. Puts me at ease. Has a great sense of humor. Talks to me/asks me questions...tries to do the right thing for MY SITUATION, not just treat me for general ailments. Thanks. Chris Childers

|  Dr. Norris is always on top of what is new in medicine.  |  show details
by Carl on Oct 22nd, 2009

I have been going to Dr. Norris several years. As far as I am concerned she knows more about medicine then any other Dr., that I have met. She is pleasant and makes you feel at easy. Very easy to talk to. I highly recommend her if you are looking for a caring doctor.

Jul 10th, 2009

Best doctor in the area.

|  Dr. Monica Norris  |  show details
Jul 31st, 2008

Hard to ask her question by phone. She has her staff answer all your questions.