A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monica Nuyens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Monica Nuyens is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Monica Nuyens, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pediatric Ophthalmology
Education & Awards
Dr. Nuyens graduated from University Of Ottawa Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Nuyens has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Claxton-Hepburn Medical Center
- Hepburn Medical Center, Ogdensburg, New York
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nuyens accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 22 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 25 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 25 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Unicare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Monica M. Nuyens practice?
Dr. Monica Nuyens practices Ophthalmology near Ogdensburg, NY.
See Ogdensburg Ophthalmologists.