A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monica Omey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Monica Omey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Monica Omey, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Omey graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Omey has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Omey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Monica L. Omey practice?
Dr. Monica Omey practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: North Richland Hills, TX and Hurst, TX.
See Fort Worth Orthopedic Surgeons and Fort Worth Sports Medicine Doctors.