A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monica Otero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Monica Otero is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Monica Otero, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Otero graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Otero has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic Florida Hospital-Naples
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monica Otero MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Monica Otero practice?
- Dr. Monica Otero has 2 office locations.
Dr. Monica Otero practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Naples, FL.
See Naples Internists, Naples Pulmonologists, and Naples Sleep Medicine Doctors.