A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monica Otero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Monica Otero is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Otero
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Otero Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Monica Otero, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Otero has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic Florida Hospital-Naples
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monica Otero MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Monica Otero practice?
- Dr. Monica Otero has 2 office locations.
Dr. Monica Otero practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Naples, FL.
See Naples Internists, Naples Critical Care Practitioners, and Naples Pulmonologists.