A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monica Peek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Body Weight
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Peek graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Peek has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- The University of Chicago Medicine
- University Of Illinois Medical Center At Chicago
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monica Elizabeth Peek MD and MPH is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Monica E. Peek practice?
- Dr. Monica Peek has 2 office locations.
Dr. Monica Peek practices Internal Medicine near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Akron, OH.
See Chicago Internists.