A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monica Peek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Body Weight
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Peek graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Peek has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- The University of Chicago Medicine
- University Of Illinois Medical Center At Chicago
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Peek accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Monica E. Peek practice?
Dr. Monica Peek practices Internal Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists.