A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monica Quezada:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Monica Quezada is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Quezada
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Quezada Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Monica Quezada, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Quezada graduated from University of California at San Francisco. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Quezada has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Medical Center
- Los Angeles Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monica Roberta Quezada MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Monica R. Quezada practice?
- Dr. Monica Quezada has 1 office location.
Dr. Monica Quezada practices Family Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Family Physicians.