A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monica Quezada:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Monica Quezada is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Monica Quezada, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Quezada graduated from University of California at San Francisco. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Quezada has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Medical Center
- Los Angeles Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monica Roberta Quezada MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Monica R. Quezada practice?
- Dr. Monica Quezada has 1 office location.
Dr. Monica Quezada practices Family Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Family Physicians.