A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monica Kenney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Monica Kenney is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kenney
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Kenney Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Monica Kenney, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kenney graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Kenney has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
- Candler Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monica Rama Kenney MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Monica R. Kenney practice?
- Dr. Monica Kenney has 4 office locations.
Dr. Monica Kenney practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Savannah, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Statesboro, GA and Richmond Hill, GA.
See Savannah Allergists and Savannah Pediatricians.