A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monica Rama:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Monica Rama is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Monica Rama, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rama graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Rama has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
- Candler Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monica Rama MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Monica Rama practice?
- Dr. Monica Rama has 2 office locations.
Dr. Monica Rama practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Savannah, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Brunswick, GA.
See Savannah Allergists and Savannah Pediatricians.