A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monica Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Monica Reddy is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reddy
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reddy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Monica Reddy, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from Stanford University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Reddy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Dupont Hospital Llc
- Lutheran Hospital Of Indiana
- Rehabilitation Hospital of Fort Wayne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monica Reddy BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Monica Reddy practice?
- Dr. Monica Reddy has 1 office location.
Dr. Monica Reddy practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Fort Wayne, IN.
See Fort Wayne Internists and Fort Wayne Rheumatologists.