A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monica Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Monica Reddy is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reddy
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reddy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Monica Reddy, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from Stanford University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Reddy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Dupont Hospital Llc
- Lutheran Hospital Of Indiana
- Rehabilitation Hospital of Fort Wayne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monica Reddy BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Monica Reddy practice?
- Dr. Monica Reddy has 1 office location.
Dr. Monica Reddy practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Fort Wayne, IN.
See Fort Wayne Internists and Fort Wayne Rheumatologists.