Dr. Monica Reddy MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

January 19th, 2016
Patient
Dr. Reddy is cold and uncaring. She does not bother to explain her perspectives on your condition. I felt like an animal being seen by a vet. Any questions I asked were either ignored or treated with contempt. Autoimmune illnesses cause great pain for patients, and her lack of compassion is intolerable. I will be going to another state for treatment rather than going here in Fort Wayne, rather than tolerate her horrible bedside manner.

June 19th, 2015
Impressed
Dr. Reddy took the time to listened and took notes of my medical history . I started having problems in 2009 and have struggled ever since to find answers. She wrote everything down even though it took 2 pages of notes. She didn't see any signs that indicated and auto immune disease. However, she still took the time to examine me and give me suggestions on what to do next and what doctors to see. She felt my problems had something to do with my spine. Even though she didn't feel I had an autoimmune issue she took the time to give me a physical exam and do lab work just to verify her thought. I was very impressed! She even wrote out her thought for me and was going to send a letter to my family doctor on what she felt she be my next steps in finding an answer for my problems.

February 9th, 2015
Very knowlegeable
I found her to be very knowledgeabe about my condition and very thorough with testing; more so than any prvevious rheumy. I've only seen her once, but I was impressed.

August 23rd, 2014
Horrible
I wish there was a minus star. Tried to take me off of medication for lupus. Didn't care that the test results are conclusive because she decided they were wrong after being in the room less then 5 minutes. I could write about here forever here. At 4th visit I took my husband with me and he was stunned at how she treated and ignored me and only talked to him. When I got out of the visit he told me that what I had been telling me wasn't half as bad as how she really is. The doctor who referred me to her I fired for a couple of reasons but one was that I had told him in no uncertain terms that I didn't want her and he did it anyhow "because I know better then you" he said. Two doctors have told me that there isn't a decent rheumatologist in Ft Wayne. YIKES!! I am still searching and not getting tested for my lupus as I should be.

April 23rd, 2014
She never let me talk and never tried to help me.
I saw dr reddy based by referral for a second opinion. Dr Reddy would not contridict the other dr, nor would she help me. The last time I went in hoping she would help, I took my son and brother with me. She was very rude, would not listen to me, yet I could barely talk I am so sick. She questioned the fact I have skin lupus, would not treat me for my fibro, she would not help me at all. My son and brother were so upset when we left. I cried all the way to the car and my brother wanted to go back in and give her a piece of his mind. I filed a complaint against her, and they still want me to pay the bill, even though she did nothing for me, did not even refer me any where..just told me she could not help me, she was in the room maybe, 3 minutes. After filing the complaint, the office refused to allow me to see anyone else, and says I have to sit down with Dr Reddy and talk to her before they will consider allowing another dr to care for me. I have been without a Rhemy now for over a year for my lupus and fibro..due to this..she did not want to talk and listen when I was there, why should I go back in and talk with her after I filed the complaint!

September 2nd, 2013
DOES NOT CARE ABOUT WHAT PATIENT FEELS!
A "1" STAR IS BEING VERY GENEROUS! My father was hospitalized for a major surgery with Indiana Ohio Heart (which went perfectly) , while at his stay his knee became inflamed he suffers from arthritic gout. We have treated this the same way for over 10 years with FWO and DR. MONICA REDDY REFUSED to listen to anything we said. She seen my father 4 days in a row she asked his pain level on the scale of 1-10 and he answered 11 everyday but she refused to give him the medicine we treat it with or try something else. She wanted to use a preventative, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out when you have a "fire" that needs put out you can't treat it with a preventative medication. I watched my dad SUFFER EVERYDAY until I finally fired her! She caused permanent damage in my fathers knee because of her neglect. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND HER TO ANYONE OR ANYTHING! Watching my father suffer for NO reason was beyond unacceptable.

November 16th, 2012
She would not even listen or really allow me to talk!
She is was very rude, I will not be returning back!

October 29th, 2012
Make your choice carefully
Make sure you reasearch the Doctors in this practice carefully because once you choose one, you are stuck with that ONE, they will not let you switch!!!!

July 11th, 2012
very disappointed in Dr. Reddy AND Lutheran Medical Group.
Waited 2 months for appt. Had 30 min check in, 43 minute wait for doctor in room. My chart was mixed with another patient. Dr. used referral as diagnosis not actual assessment. Applied standard labs as routine. No explanation of very obvious swelling. For a specialist this was first year med student attempt for being in the profession for several years. Result: Very disappointed patient who paid for their visit. :(

September 3rd, 2011
BEST DAMM DR. I HAVE BEEN TO.
The BEST DR. I have ever been to! She listens and she CARES 1 if she doesn't know the answer , she will look it up.

January 26th, 2011
Dr Reddy infomed me when she came in the room that she wasn't certain why my Dr. sent me to her because she doesn't deal with the problems I have. Yet she reviewed all of my records that were sent and spent almost an hour with me explaining what was going on with me. she didnt have to do that, she was very informative, gave me phamplets on a variety of things and was very caring, when i broke down in tears, she hugged me and held my hand. Told me different things i could do to ease my pain. I was very impressed with her knowledge and her caring. she could have told me that i didnt need to be there and left it at that. What a wonderful kind lady she is.I highly reccomend her.

January 25th, 2011
Great bedside manner
I was very nervous about what my possible condition would be and I was very comforted by Dr. Reddy's demeanor and ability to explain everything in details that were easy to understand, but not dumbed-down either. I would recommend her to anyone!