"You got to love this Doctor" show details "You got to love this Doctor"
by Denise on Apr 29th, 2013

Dr. Richter has been spot on with my kids throughout the years. They love her and trust her. When she is not available, they have other great doctors available any day of the week. Dr. Richter always follows through, somethings with a phone call to check on things.

Very Smart and competent show details Very Smart and competent
Dec 14th, 2011

We have been with Dr. Richter for both our daughters for 10 years. While checking in with us after my daughters devliery she diagnosed a vascular septal defect in her heart within seconds of listening that several others haden't (the pediatric cardiologist was very impressed that she caught it), and she had taken us thru my other daughters diagnosis of juvenile Diabetes. While I admit she is pretty direct (I like it but it's not for everyone), my expierence has been that she is sharp, whitty, and spot on with her care for my children.

Richter Monica W Md - Valley Children`s Clinic is Good show details Richter Monica W Md - Valley Children`s Clinic is Good
by Citysearch User on Oct 1st, 2009 on insiderpages.com

My 2 boys go to Dr. Richter since we come to this area and found that she is caring and experienced. She gives good advices to the kids and ...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
We LOVE Valley Children's Clinic show details We LOVE Valley Children's Clinic
by Owen and Evan's Mom on Jul 18th, 2009

I've been taking both of my boys to Dr. Richter since my oldest boy was just a month old and he's now 7 years old. She is an exceptional Dr and my boys just love her and the nursing staff. She has always given us good direction and has always been there when we needed her the most. I'd highly recommend Dr. Richter and all the other Dr's in the clinic. We have seen most all of them (emergency appts when Dr. Richter was not available). We moved 35 minutes away two years ago and would never think of changing pediatricians! We love Valley Children's Clinic!