A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monica Rivera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rivera
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rivera Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Monica Rivera, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Rivera graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Rivera has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Hospital - South Sacramento
- So. Sacramento Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monica Mary Rivera MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Monica M. Rivera practice?
- Dr. Monica Rivera has 1 office location.
Dr. Monica Rivera practices Otolaryngology near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Otolaryngologists.