Dr. Monica Ruiz-Durant Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Monica Ruiz-Durant?

January 29th, 2012

Cares more about her Religion then her patients health

I saw this Dr for Birth Control Pills and she told me it was against her belief. I understand being against it, but I am the Patient, your to help me, not shove your beliefs down my throat. So I switched Dr and will get it that way. If she is going to say No to this, what else is against her belief? I don't want to gamble my health with her and her bible

July 23rd, 2009

Dr. Durant was the doctor for one of my clients who needed help with a doctor's note of incapacity to set up a power of attorney for their children. She yelled at me on the phone telling me how many patients she has and that she's so busy she can't just write letters when requested. Don't expect a lot of kind words from this doctor or caring for that matter. My client may not be around much longer, I hope she can find time to write the letter before it's too late.

July 25th, 2017