A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Monica Moore is Good. Dr. Moore has been reviewed by 8 patients who have provided 7 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Monica Moore, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from University of California at Davis. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Moore has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Tucson Heart Hospital
- Carondelet St Joseph's Hospital Tucson
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Moore accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 18 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Monica Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Monica S. Moore practice?
Dr. Monica Moore practices Family Medicine near Del Mar, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Tucson, AZ.
See Del Mar Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Monique Moore, Dr. Mona Moore, Dr. Monika Moore