Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Never go to this doctor! show details Never go to this doctor!
by Jessica Hasard on Mar 25th, 2016

I've had 3 babies at WK South, and ive never had such a bad experience, she doesn't care about her patients at all, and forget courteous staff, Mrs. PATTY the nurse is the only one who seems to want their job, everyone has attitudes daily! From the the nurses to the receptionist. My child birth experience was awful. So sad, she should have chosen another career field.

Frustrated show details Frustrated
Mar 11th, 2016

I am still a patient of Dr. Seghal...it has not been a good experience. I am not a new mom so I was a little shocked that I never really saw her..maybe 3 times during the whole pregnancy. I have not been given a leave time from work which means I am being forced to work until I deliver and I only have 3 weeks left. To me this is ridiculous... I should be given a time so that I can make arrangements for my other children. I do not suggest her if this is your first pregnancy Dr. Colvin is much better and he will make you as comfortable as possible..he is also at Willis Knighton South. I work on my feet 8 hours a day so I did not think I would be having such a hard time to take leave from work. I tell them I'm in pain from being on my feet all day it has been overlooked, one nurse said I need to drink more water which has nothing to do with pelvic pain from a pregnancy. I am very disappointed and can't wait for this nightmare to be over.