Dr. Monica Sehgal Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Monica Sehgal?

Urinary Incontinence

Have you seen Dr. Monica Sehgal?

5 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 5 Ratings with 1 Comment

March 11th, 2016

Frustrated

I am still a patient of Dr. Seghal...it has not been a good experience. I am not a new mom so I was a little shocked that I never really saw her..maybe 3 times during the whole pregnancy. I have not been given a leave time from work which means I am being forced to work until I deliver and I only have 3 weeks left. To me this is ridiculous... I should be given a time so that I can make arrangements for my other children. I do not suggest her if this is your first pregnancy Dr. Colvin is much better and he will make you as comfortable as possible..he is also at Willis Knighton South. I work on my feet 8 hours a day so I did not think I would be having such a hard time to take leave from work. I tell them I'm in pain from being on my feet all day it has been overlooked, one nurse said I need to drink more water which has nothing to do with pelvic pain from a pregnancy. I am very disappointed and can't wait for this nightmare to be over.

July 16th, 2016