A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monica Serna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Monica Serna is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Monica Serna, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Serna graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Serna has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Lakewood Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monica D Serna MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Monica D. Serna practice?
- Dr. Monica Serna has 1 office location.
Dr. Monica Serna practices Emergency Medicine near Los Alamitos, CA.
See Los Alamitos Emergency Physicians.