A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monica Simionescu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Monica Simionescu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Monica Simionescu, MD is board certified in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Simionescu graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.
Dr. Simionescu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Community Hospital
- Alexian Brothers Medical Center
- Osf Saint Anthony Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monica Irina Simionescu MD is a female Neurologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Monica I. Simionescu practice?
- Dr. Monica Simionescu has 5 office locations.
Dr. Monica Simionescu practices Neurology and Vascular Neurology near Rockford, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Belvidere, IL and Loves Park, IL.
See Rockford Neurologists.