A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monica Srivastava:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Dr. Srivastava has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Sutter Auburn Faith Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monica Srivastava MD is a female Nephrologist and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Monica Srivastava practice?
- Dr. Monica Srivastava has 1 office location.
Dr. Monica Srivastava practices Nephrology near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Nephrologists.