Dr. Monica Stiles MD Patient Reviews

April 27th, 2010
She was kind and very attentive.

November 17th, 2009
Would not recommend her to anyone!
I saw Dr. Stiles after my internist referred me to the Endo Clinic at the U of M. He had advised a specific test that only endocrinologists do. Dr. Stiles seemed OK at first and said she would schedule the test after examining me. Then she went to get this other lady endocrinologist who she must be working under. The older one was extremely rude and didn't think the test was necessary. She wanted a bunch of tests that my regular internist already had just run. She even had his records. Dr. Stiles seemed intimidated by this older woman doctor. After the older one left, Dr. Stiles turned just hostile. She said she wouldn't run the test that my internist wanted because she didn't think it was necessary. She said she wanted all those other tests again and then she would see me back. I told her I was moving out of state and changing insurance. There wouldn't be time for all this, so I called my regular doctor. He called and talked to another endocrinologist and got me in for the test I needed. Thank God he did, because they found out that what he suspected was accurate. Now I'm on a couple different meds and feel a whole lot better. What is it with the U? Why do those doctors act so cocky? On second thought, maybe it is just the female doctors who are that way. Maybe they should check their own hormones. I won't see a woman doctor again.