A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monica Suchoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Monica Suchoff, Developmental and Behavioral Pediatrics is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Suchoff graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Suchoff has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Medical Center
- Del Sol Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monica Lynne Suchoff MD is a female Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Behavioral Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Monica L. Suchoff practice?
- Dr. Monica Suchoff has 1 office location.
Dr. Monica Suchoff practices Pediatrics and Behavioral Pediatrics near El Paso, TX.
See El Paso Pediatricians.