Dr. Monica Suchoff MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 26th, 2016
Grateful parent, Dr Suchoff helped our son increase his conduct, performance, grades, productivity, and most of all his confidence. Her diagnoses and treatment were accurate. I liked that she is a strong advocate of her patients well beeing and all around success. Thank you Dr. Suchoff

May 20th, 2016
My child is young (toddler) and still developing but she didn't interact with them at all. She was lazy and just sat there voicing command from across the room. Never once got up or interacted with my child. She then says because my child did not respond they have a certain disorder. Well, I wouldn't listen to you either if I was in a new place with a bunch of toys and you were talking to me from across the room.

October 13th, 2015
My son is 6yrs old and before we were referred with Dr. Suchoff I was completely lost I did not know what was going on with him or what to do to help him, she has been a blessing in my sons life she told us exactly what was wrong with him and explain his condition very clearly. she also gave us options for therapies and nutrition that could help him. Now my son has 90s and even 100s in his report card, he looks happy and plays with other kids. I feel very grateful to have her in our life. I would definitely recommend her.

October 1st, 2015
Great Doctor!!!!! Highly recommend her.

September 2nd, 2015
Poor beside manner. Rude, childish, and inexperienced. Will never go back.

May 15th, 2015
ADHD Girl
I am tremendously grateful for the wonderful results and the turn around my daughter has made in her behavior as well in her academics under the care of Dr. Monica Suchoff. I strongly recommend if professional doctors recommend for your kids be place on medication it will not harm them but benefit their everyday activities and changes their life completely.

September 25th, 2014
Awesome
My daughter has only been seeing her for a year and I am more then satisfy with dr. Sucoff .. Not only is she patient she is kind and she knows exactly what she is doing . .!! The staff is excellent they are always so nice and polite and my daughter loves them they make her feel comfortable when they are doing her vitals .. I would recommend her for sure

July 15th, 2014
Highly recommend!
My boys have been going to Dr suchoff for more than 5 years now and we absolutely love her! I had some major concerns in the beginning and she took the time to totally put them at ease. At every visit she asks how they are doing and how the medication is working. The office staff is equally as amazing always polite and friendly even joke around with the boys which is really nice and they love. Overall I would totally recommend this wonderfully, caring, and amazing Dr.

October 23rd, 2013
Disrespectful!!
I went a few times and all I can say is really disrespectful person!!! Not only to me but also for my son who was her patient with special needs. A looong waiting time in order to her to see my son and then she wouldn't take more than 5 minutes with us. Only cares about doing her paperwork "right" but didn't care or had the time to talk to me or hear my concerns. I didn't bother to go to her anymore, and I change to another physician. Will not recommend her at all!!

August 30th, 2010
The office staff is rude and indifferent, they seem miserable at their jobs and are only to eager to share it.