Dr. Monica Suchoff Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Monica Suchoff?

Asthma

Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Monica Suchoff?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 3rd, 2017

Highly recommended

As a RN, mother of two, and one child with Aspergers and ADHD; I give Dr Suchoff my highest recommendations. The current reviews of her practice on here do not reflect the outstanding level of knowledge and care she gives to her patients and their parents. We have been to her office numerous times. I find the front office staff respectful, and highly organized, they have been extremely kind and welcoming to all of us at each visit. The office itself is always clean and soothing. Dr Suchoff is a true gem to the medical profession. She is calm, compassionate and expresses empathy for your situation. Her office is so thorough that we receive copious amounts of education at each visit, recommendations for reading and research, medication instructions, follow up care instructions, referrals to specialty care as needed (coordinated by her staff for convenience to the patient), help with building a better relationship at our child's school. We have always been able to make appointments in a timely manner. And personally, Dr Suchoff's knowledge of advanced pharmacology allowed us to treat our son in such a gentle manner, that the results for his personal progress have been a gift at home and school. She is warm, has an excellent bedside manner, and truly cares about the medications she writes for your child. She also cares about making sure they receive access to ST OT PT as needed to ensure a well rounded and comprehensive treatment plan. If you have a child in need of evaluation and treatment, please be assured our review of her is accurate and thoughtful, and this is definitely the physician you want treating your child from my personal experience as well as my professional experience in the medical field.

May 26th, 2016

Grateful parent, Dr Suchoff helped our son increase his conduct, performance, grades, productivity, and most of all his confidence. Her diagnoses and treatment were accurate. I liked that she is a strong advocate of her patients well beeing and all around success. Thank you Dr. Suchoff

May 20th, 2016

My child is young (toddler) and still developing but she didn't interact with them at all. She was lazy and just sat there voicing command from across the room. Never once got up or interacted with my child. She then says because my child did not respond they have a certain disorder. Well, I wouldn't listen to you either if I was in a new place with a bunch of toys and you were talking to me from across the room.

October 14th, 2015

My son is 6yrs old and before we were referred with Dr. Suchoff I was completely lost I did not know what was going on with him or what to do to help him, she has been a blessing in my sons life she told us exactly what was wrong with him and explain his condition very clearly. she also gave us options for therapies and nutrition that could help him. Now my son has 90s and even 100s in his report card, he looks happy and plays with other kids. I feel very grateful to have her in our life. I would definitely recommend her.

October 1st, 2015

Great Doctor!!!!! Highly recommend her.

September 3rd, 2015

Poor beside manner. Rude, childish, and inexperienced. Will never go back.

May 15th, 2015

ADHD Girl

I am tremendously grateful for the wonderful results and the turn around my daughter has made in her behavior as well in her academics under the care of Dr. Monica Suchoff. I strongly recommend if professional doctors recommend for your kids be place on medication it will not harm them but benefit their everyday activities and changes their life completely.

September 25th, 2014

Awesome

My daughter has only been seeing her for a year and I am more then satisfy with dr. Sucoff .. Not only is she patient she is kind and she knows exactly what she is doing . .!! The staff is excellent they are always so nice and polite and my daughter loves them they make her feel comfortable when they are doing her vitals .. I would recommend her for sure

July 16th, 2014

Highly recommend!

My boys have been going to Dr suchoff for more than 5 years now and we absolutely love her! I had some major concerns in the beginning and she took the time to totally put them at ease. At every visit she asks how they are doing and how the medication is working. The office staff is equally as amazing always polite and friendly even joke around with the boys which is really nice and they love. Overall I would totally recommend this wonderfully, caring, and amazing Dr.

August 30th, 2010

The office staff is rude and indifferent, they seem miserable at their jobs and are only to eager to share it.

April 5th, 2017